Reminder: GKFP invites to the online General Assembly Meeting
The public part of this year’s General Assembly Meeting of Gütegemeinschaft and Qualitätsverband Kunststofferzeugnisse (QKE) takes place 22 September in the form of a web conference that you are welcome to participate in using the login information given below.
The boards and management of our Gütegemeinschaft Kunststoff-Fensterprofilsysteme (GKFP) and QKE will welcome all members and interested parties via live connection from the Dorint Hotel in Mannheim, the originally planned event location. Please notice: The event will only take place in German.
You will discover exciting presentations by internal and external presenters alike:
- The New Quality Mark Is Set to Arrive in 2021 – What Will Change?
(G. Feigenbutz | QKE and GKFP)
- Circular Plastics Alliance – Now It´s up to the Industry to Act (G. Feigenbutz)
- Master Data Project – Way Further (Anett Schulze | Chairwoman GKFP Expert Group Master Data)
- Bionics – Lessons from Nature on the Development of Innovative Products
(Dr. Isabell Sommer | Hochschule Mannheim University of Applied Sciences )
- The Aftermath of CO2 Pricing for Business and Industry (Kathrine von Graevenitz, PhD | ZEW – Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research, Mannheim)
Presidents of the board Patrick Seitz (QKE) and Dr. Michael Stöger (GKFP) will be hosting the event.