Outlook: Gütegemeinschaft will be at FENSTERBAU FRONTALE
The summer edition of Fensterbau Frontale will take place in Nuremberg from 12 to 15 July and our Gütegemeinschaft will once again be represented with a booth and a half-day programme block in the Fensterbau Frontale Forum.
As in previous years, EPPA and Gütegemeinschaft will again be represented with a joint booth at the fair, this time in Hall 4A - booth 231. We look forward to welcoming you, our members, partners and media representatives, as well as other interested visitors.
In addition, we will be holding a lecture programme in the official forum of Fensterbau Frontale on 14 July from 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the overall topic "PVC window profiles: A contribution and a blueprint for the Green Deal".
The event will be streamed live from the fair and translated into English. Whether in person on site in Nuremberg or online: We cordially invite all interested parties to attend.
Our programme in the official FORUM of FENSTERBAU FRONTALE is as follows:
- 10:30: The political context: from the Green Deal to the Circular Plastics Alliance
- 11:00 ”Upgrade your living space: modernization with PVC windows” – how to push forward the renovation quote
- 11:30: Thinking in cycles: News from standardization for PVC window profile systems
- 12:00: Design-for-Recycling for PVC windows – sustainability from the very beginning
- 12:30: RAL warranty mark as reference for RAL quality certification – a perfect duo
- 13:00: Latest news in GKFP quality certification
- 13:30: Prowindo – trade associations representing PVC windows in Germany
Information from the fair
The exhibition recommends travelling to and from the fair by public transport. With the FENSTERBAU FRONTALE e-Ticket, visitors can use all VGN public transport in the Nuremberg/Fürth/Stein area free of charge. The fair provides information on the latest news and industry topics on its social media channels LinkedIn and Facebook.