Join in: Programme of Digital Lectures During the General Assembly Meeting
For the public part of this year’s General Assembly Meeting, we are coming to you live from the Dorint Hotel in Mannheim. The event takes place 22 September in the form of a web conference that you are welcome to participate in using the login information given below.
The boards and management of the Gütegemeinschaft Kunststoff-Fensterprofilsysteme and Qualitätsverband Kunststofferzeugnisse will welcome all members and interested parties via live connection from the Dorint Hotel in Mannheim, the originally planned event location.
You will discover exciting presentations by internal and external presenters alike:
- The New Quality Mark Is Set to Arrive in 2021 – What Will Change?
(G. Feigenbutz | QKE and GKFP)
- Circular Plastics Alliance – Join the Industry Now (G. Feigenbutz)
- Key Project Master Data – How to Proceed (Anett Schulze | Chairwoman GKFP Expert Group Master Data)
- Bionics – Lessons from Nature on the Development of Innovative Products
(Dr. Isabell Sommer | Hochschule Mannheim University of Applied Sciences )
- The Aftermath of CO2 Pricing for Business and Industry Following Renegotiation within the Grand Coalition (Kathrine von Graevenitz, PhD | ZEW – Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research, Mannheim)
Presidents of the board Patrick Seitz (QKE) and Dr. Michael Stöger (GKFP) will be hosting the event.
Please notice: The event will only take place in German.