Gütegemeinschaft and EPPA host the FRONTALE Forum 2020
On 20 March 2020 our Gütegemeinschaft Kunststoff-Fensterprofilsysteme is collaborating with EPPA, the European Trade Association of PVC Profile Houses, to host the full “PVC Windows” programme block as part of the Fensterbau Frontale forum.
The Forum will take place on Friday, 20 March 2020 from 10:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. in hall 3A at trade fair Nuremberg. You are cordially invited to attend.
Here is a detailed list of the presentation topics:
- Circular Economy in Action – Best practice examples from the PVC profile industry in the Circular Plastics Alliance and European Stillage Management
Charlotte Röber (EPPA, Brussels) and René Eckel (EPPA Logistics Working Group)
- VinylPlus® and the VinylPlus® Product Label – An inventory
Stefan Eingärtner (VinylPlus, Brussels)
- A further step in European quality certification of PVC windows
Hubert Lagier (Centre scientifique et technique du bâtiment CSTB, Paris)
- Innovation – Digitisation: The Unit Profile Collection
Anett Schulze (GKFP Master Data Expert Group)
- Sustainable Development: The new scope of RAL quality mark (Gütezeichen) for PVC Window Systems
Ulrike Quiehl (Gütegemeinschaft, Bonn)
You can find further information in the newsroom article of the Fensterbau Frontale.
Visit us also at our joint booth with EPPA in hall 3A / 3A-435
News about Fensterbau Frontale
The trade fair recommends travelling to Fensterbau Frontale by public transport. With your admission ticket booked/redeemed online or your exhibitor pass you can travel to the fair free of charge by public transport. Further information: https://www.frontale.de/en/exhibition-info/travel/travelinformation