Fields of activity
RAL Gütegemeinschaft Kunststoff-Fensterprofilsysteme e.V. covers a considerable “breadth” of topics, and this is also reflected in its membership structure.
The purpose of the association is the awarding of the RAL quality mark for “plastic window profile systems”. The conditions that need to be met are set out in the articles of association, implementing regulations and test and quality requirements.
In fulfilment of this task the fields of activity are as follows:
- Definition of requirements for the approval and monitoring of …
- plastic window profile systems
- extruded window profiles in a wide variety of design and surface variants
- extruded seals
- decorative films
- bonding systems for the lamination of decorative films
- lamination companies
- Convening, management of and support for technical working groups in all the above field
Management of the processes for the approval and monitoring of the above production, including ...
- instructions to companies on how to gain approval
- consultation with commissioned test institutes
- warning measures in the event of quality deviation
- Awarding of the quality mark after successful initial type testing
- Refinement of the test and quality requirements for new products and procedures
- Performance of information events on quality monitoring for member plants and any interested specialist groups
- Consultation and cooperation with other quality associations and test institutes
- Consultation with certification systems of other European states for the benefit of member plants